The Photographers’ Gallery | Plans for the Future.
This Autumn 2010 construction will start on the transformation of our current building on Ramillies Street, London, which will create:
- Three floors of beautiful galleries
- A floor dedicated to learning for all
- An improved Bookshop and Print Sales space
- A brand new street level Café/Bar
- An accessible building with a new lift
Although our current building will be closed, we’re not going away!
During this period, we will be continuing to present projects, talks and events in Central London, as well as working with schools and young people.
If you are a fan of our Bookshop, or an avid collector of photography don’t worry. Both our Bookshop and Print Sales teams will continue to operate over